N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition
Free sci-fi FPS with single-player and multi-player modes
Some of the most immersive and impressive sci-fi shooting action for the Android, N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition rids you of paying, and you raise your weapon for mankind's survival. Just four months after Kal Wardin vanquishes the Volterites, an assassin undoes the military progress with the murder of President Folsom. Under intense gunfire, the colonies surrender to the Volterite Protectorate.
Since the Volterite's victory, Kal adopts a more low-key persona. His low profile, however, does not last long before Yelena begs him to return to Earth and defend mankind from certain destruction. The epic story unfolds as Kal, a defeated exile of many years, reappears during Earth's final hours to save the planet from guaranteed chaos and death. Blaze a path through 10 immersive and challenging levels that span from the war-torn landscapes of Earth to a frozen Volterite city. Level progression will uncover an arsenal of interesting weapons to shoot and interesting vehicles to kill the enemy with. Pilot a mech to obliterate hordes of enemy soldiers.
Multiplayer, the best part of the whole game, joins you in combat with 12 other players. You have a sizable selection of game modes from Free-for-All to Capture the Flag to Capture the Point to many more. Also, for the first time in the history of the franchise, N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition lets you hop inside a vehicle with your buddies to coordinate an attack and spray havoc on the enemy hordes one frightful bullet at a time.
- Play through 10 immersive levels
- An encapsulating sci-fi story
- Fun and compelling multiplayer
- Loaded with different multiplayer modes
- Excellent graphics for an Android game
- Difficult game with hordes of enemies and too small of ammo reserves
- Game crashes often
Minor bug fixes.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.